Team Leadership: Conflict Management for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Review your analyses of your own meetings.
- Review the steps to planning and running effective meetings.
- Learn how to write a great agenda.
- Practice running one of the following meeting types: giving supportive feedback, giving corrective feedback, brainstorming (See Problem Solving for Leaders: Team Leadership), making decisions, managing conflict (see Conflict Resolution for Leaders: Team Leadership) and sharing knowledge.
- Develop a SWOT plan and checklist, specific to the participant’s company culture, for re-tooling meetings back in the workplace.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Learn the three levels of awareness and practice them in a facilitated challenge.
- Review steps for running an effective meeting.
- Review pre-workshop questionnaire results.
- Write a great agenda.
- Hold a simulated meeting.
- Perform a SWOT analysis on current workplace meetings.