Executive Team Leadership Sample Agenda
- Learn the difference between managing and leading.
- Practice leading teams in various stages of development.
- Assess current leadership stage of team then build an action plan to get to the desired stage of development.
- Interactive icebreaker to establish mindset for experiential activities.
- Discussion of needs assessment collated from on-line survey taken by team members
- Facilitator presents Stages of Team Development model and Characteristics of a Leaders role.
- Practice diagnosing actual teams and considering if we are giving them the appropriate kind of leadership.
- Interactive challenge designed to demonstrate team interdependence and leadership skills helpful for achieving common goals.
- Group discussion about the importance of properly giving and receiving feedback.
- Interactive exercise in which giving and receiving of feedback are practiced.
- Group discussion about managing, leading and the difference between them.
- Skills survey comparing management and leadership.
- Self-evaluation and group discussion on leadership competencies.
- Development of a plan for leadership in the organization.