Teamwork Sample Agenda
High Performing Teams with Pursuit
- Identify and demonstrate qualities of high performance teams.
- Assess the extent to which the team measures up to these qualities.
- Develop a plan to build on the strengths and compensate for the weaknesses of the team.
Day 1 Morning Outline
- Small group discussion to benchmark characteristics of a high performing team.
- Build a group definition of performance, interactions and processes that contribute to a high performing teams success.
- Self-evaluation of team attributes.
Day 1 Afternoon Outline
- Incorporate rating system into Pursuit challenges that allows small groups to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Summarize what the team learned during Pursuit.
Day 2 Morning Outline
- Introduce Problem-Solving Model and review problem-solving processes used in Pursuit activities from previous day.
- Participate in an interactive problem-solving challenge using the model as a guide.
- Tabletop exercise that shows different modes of decision-making.
- Brainstorm in small groups the appropriate use of each decision-making mode in the work environment.
- Develop action plan to build on skills practiced throughout the workshop.