Organizational Leadership: Social Intelligence for Leaders Sample Agenda
- Review the basic tenets of social intelligence and its role in the workplace.
- Assess individual levels of social intelligence and draft a development plan.
- Using authentic workplace simulations, practice exhibiting positive behaviors that will (over time) nurture social intelligence.
- Analyze the current work environment and the support (or barriers) it provides for social intelligence.
- Warm-up stretches.
- Assess personal levels of social intelligence.
- Through interactive challenges, define areas for improvement and develop an action plan.
- Coach co-participants in their areas of social intelligence that need work.
- Develop a personal contract around socially intelligent behaviors and practices.