MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator & Change Workshop
Managing transitions, coping with loss, remaining optimistic in
the wake of continuous change are all components of change management. Most team members vary greatly in their comfort
with these functions. Learn how the different Myers-Briggs type preferences react in these situations, and you'll be one step closer
to developing a world-class team.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator improves change management by:
- Identifying how different preference types view change and want to be communicated to about change
- Revealing the amount of structure and support a team will need
- Building awareness of team dynamics
- Displaying those who want change and support it and those who may resist so they can be coached
- Maximizing a team's diversity in order to reach more useful and insightful conclusions
We begin with a phone interview to determine needs and expected outcomes from the MBTI workshop. If it appears that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the best instrument to achieve your team's objectives, we design your workshop by blending experiential problem-solving activities with small group discussion. The topic of change is integrated throughout the curriculum.
MBTI Overview | MBTI Workshop | MBTI Resources | MBTI & Communication Workshop | MBTI & Leadership Workshop | MBTI & Teamwork Workshop | MBTI & Managing Change Workshop| Frequently Asked MBTI Questions | MBTI History
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.