MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator & Communication Workshop
Learn how to "speak the language" of other Myers-Briggs types to increase your influence and ease communication. Only by understanding each person's individual communication preferences can you begin to bridge communication gaps. You'll learn how to "listen differently" depending on individual needs, and how to shape your messages to best suit each listener.
To collaborate effectively -especially under pressure- people need to understand each other better and appreciate personal differences. Converting these differences from a source of team conflict to a source of team strength dramatically increases the productivity of the team and the bottom line.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Communication workshop benefits teams by:
- Helping members to acknowledge and accommodate differernt communication styles
- Explaining personal preferences for presenting different kinds and amounts of information in different ways
- Easing the process of giving and receiving positive and corrective feedback
- Supplying a framework in which team members can understand and better handle conflict
- Striking a balance between meeting personal needs and team needs for communication
We begin with a phone interview to determine needs and expected outcomes from the MBTI workshop. If it appears that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the best instrument to achieve your team's objectives, we begin planning your workshop.
MBTI Overview | MBTI Workshop | MBTI Resources | MBTI & Communication Workshop | MBTI & Leadership Workshop | MBTI & Teamwork Workshop | MBTI & Managing Change Workshop| Frequently Asked MBTI Questions | MBTI History
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.