MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator & Leadership Workshop
Learn how your Myers-Briggs type preferences shape the kind of leader you are, and create a leadership development plan that capitalizes on your strengths while compensating for areas of improvement.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator benefits leaders by:
- Providing insights into the best way to coach employees
- Building a management framework that affirms differences and allows for them
- Revealing the rewards and motivators for individuals based on their preferences and not rules and regulations
- Explaining hos different preferences approach goal setting, problem solving and decision making
- Maximizing a team's diversity in order to reach more useful and insightful conclusions
We begin with a phone interview to determine needs and expected outcomes from the MBTI workshop. If it appears that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is the best instrument to achieve your team's objectives, we begin planning your workshop.
MBTI Overview | MBTI Workshop | MBTI Resources | MBTI & Communication Workshop | MBTI & Leadership Workshop | MBTI & Teamwork Workshop | MBTI & Managing Change Workshop| Frequently Asked MBTI Questions | MBTI History
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - MBTI are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc.