Team Building in Alaska
Corporate Team Building
With hundreds of thousands of square miles of spruce and birch forests intermingled with hundreds of glacier-fed lakes, it's easy to find adventure in America's last frontier. Whether you're planning a leadership workshop for 20, a Build a Bridge program for 100 or a company retreat for 250, we can help you select just the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Alaska
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Alaska.
Site-specific team building adventures in Alaska
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Anchorage, Juneau, or Fairbanks
- Team Orienteering near Anchorage
- Zoolutions at the Alaska Zoo in Anchorage
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Alaska parks:
- Chugach State Park - Anchorage
- Kincaid Park - Anchorage
- Pioneer Park - Fairbanks
- Amalga Meadows - Juneau
- Twin Lakes Park - Juneau
Some of our favorite Alaska meeting venues:
- Alexander Creek Lodge - Anchorage
- Beaver Lake Resort - Fairbanks
- Pearson's Pond Luxury Inn - Juneau
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge - Talkeetna
Some of the Alaska cities in which we've led programs: