Zoolutions Team Building
Working in small teams outfitted with a backpack of supplies and a series of assignments to complete, you’ll explore a zoo environment in order to better understand the business initiatives most critical to your organization. Your success depends on your team’s ability to gather and synthesize a variety of data, work to a deadline and collaborate.
Explore the relationship between R&D and ROI while improving your team’s presentation skills.
Your team is being tasked with an exciting development opportunity. A local company is interested in sponsoring a new exhibit at the Zoo. However, before they donate the $35 million dollars, they want to see a comprehensive quality review and development plan during a presentation about how their money will be spent, and what the public will get for that investment.
We have customized Zoolutions for our clients in a variety of ways:
- A global biopharmaceutical company used Zoolutions to explore quality processes and plan development.
- A healthcare rating firm used Zoolutions to better understand the creative and collaborative processes.
- Energizes groups as it is a fun, on-the-go, interactive team building program.
- Replicates the process of collaborating, gathering and synthesizing information, working to a deadline and interpreting data.
- Requires teams to organize and prioritize their efforts, allocate time and resources and think “outside the box.”
- Aligns with company values and interests around customer-orientation, quality orientation, improved efficiencies, cross-functional thinking, and adaptability.
Blend with Corporate Training
We particularly recommend this event for those wanting a quality or customer-service focus and for teams that want to practice collecting data and presenting analysis in a fun way. Consider a full day workshop combining Problem-solving for Teams or Decision-making with Zoolutions.
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015