The Big Seek
This scavenger hunt is perfect for teams visiting new cities or towns, as it is easily customizable to any locale. Fun and fast-paced, this program will send your team searching high and low for notable items, town features, answers to location-specific questions, and participating in photo challenges. For teams, it’s a race against each other and the clock to complete as many of the to-do’s as possible. Knowledge sharing and collaboration are crucial if you want to check all items off your list!
- Build rapport with co-workers as you work together to complete the tasks
- Practice team decision making while prioritizing your team’s action items
- Discover a new location in-depth with co-workers
Blend with Corporate Training
Our Communication and Decision-Making for Teams workshops work well with The Big Seek Scavenger Hunt because small teams need to communicate and decide quickly to get through their assigned tasks as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Doug Ramsay (see all)
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018