Land and Sea Challenge
Adaptability is key in the ever-changing world of business. The land and sea challenge is not just a great team building event, it’s also a perfect metaphor for this fact. This program is a perfect fit for outdoor-oriented businesses or companies just looking for a little adventure.
Teams are broken up into groups which rotate through an array of challenges during the course of the day. While on land, these groups participate in biking, hiking, and survival activities. For the sea portion, depending on the body of water and availability, groups will also participate in on-the-water challenges while on a kayak, stand-up paddle board, canoe, or other watercraft. The land and sea challenge provides a number of exercises which promote team problem solving and that require participants to work on their leadership skills together, all done within an adventurous framework.
- Participate in a shared experience with your team
- Build rapport between coworkers to promote knowledge sharing in future interactions
- Use experiential exercises to work towards a common goal that requires collaboration, prioritization, and strategy development
- Practice leadership in an ever-changing environment
Blend with Corporate Training
The collaboration, communication, and leadership skills practiced in the land and sea challenge are great to combine with one of our corporate training modules such as Strengths Performance or Problem-solving for Teams. Blended programs like these are one of our strengths here at Adventure Associates.
- Team Building Lessons – How Much Time Should We Spend Planning? - May 7, 2018
- Team Building Lessons – Do We Try a New Approach? - May 2, 2018
- Team Building Lessons - May 2, 2018