Indoor Rock Climbing Team Building
Mobilize your team to develop their coaching skills, goal-setting processes and creative problem-solving expertise with this intensive team challenge. Your team members will pair up, one person on belay, supporting and observing the climber, providing the type and amount of help the climber needs—the other in a harness scaling the wall. This dynamic carries over to the workplace in the form of strong mutual support and trust.
Finally, each team tests their new skills by competing in contests on the climbing wall. With an understanding of each person’s strengths and weaknesses, participants choose between tethered pair climb, blindfolded scramble or the strategy course. Our Challenge-by-Choice philosophy enables every participant to experience their own success in the context of their own aspirations.
- Practices the patience and persistence necessary to set and achieve realistic goals.
- Increases individual self-confidence gained from taking risks.
- Improves communication with teammates.
- Involves everyone regardless of how high individuals actually climb.
Blend with Corporate Training
Latest posts by AAI Staff (see all)
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019
- Tips for the Perfect Remote Worker Relationship - September 9, 2015
- Distributed Leadership: The Definition and Theory Behind This New Leadership Approach - July 30, 2015