- Introduction and Overview
- Group spotting practice
- Low Ropes challenges
- Break or Lunch
- High Ropes challenges
Nuts & Bolts
- 4.5 hours–full-day
- Team size of 12; group size of up to 100
- Medium to high fitness suggested
- Site specific: permanent ropes course
Ropes Course Team Building
Adventure Associates’ clients choose our ropes course events because they appreciate the difference between recreational activities and truly facilitated team building programs.
A Ropes Course Near You
As a national company, we have the resources to lead a ropes course in your region. Just let us know where you are and we can provide details about the challenges and suggest the best site to match your group’s interest, fitness level and location.
What is an Adventure Associates’ Ropes Course Challenge?
The combination of Low and High Ropes Courses enable participants to grow at both the team and individual levels by exploring leadership and communication concepts, problem-solving, and coaching. The Low Ropes Course focuses on collaboration; the challenges call upon every member of the team to participate, and they present unending opportunities for self-discovery and team growth.
The High Ropes Course emphasizes risk-taking, trust, and coaching. The challenges enable participants to expand their comfort zones—sometimes dramatically—and recognize fears that may block personal achievement. Each moment is rich with discoveries, whether a person is climbing, encouraging a team mate or “on belay.” Check out the photo gallery for examples of these exciting challenges!
- Integrates an enjoyable activity to break up a multi-day meeting or celebrates success.
- Demonstrates the importance of teamwork.
- Increases trust by supporting each other and sharing ideas.
- Strengthens company-client relationships.
Blend with Corporate Training
The support and cooperation gained on the Low Ropes Course transfers effectively to the High Ropes Course; combine these experiences with one of our corporate training modules such as Strengths Performance or Problem-solving for Teams.
- Asking Questions - October 9, 2019
- Tips For Thriving as a Multi-Generational Workplace - June 20, 2019
- Real Work Office Design - March 3, 2019