Team Building in Michigan
Corporate Team Building
With over 5,000 miles of Great Lakes shoreline and over 112 state parks situated around inland lakes, rivers, and forests, Michigan is well known for sailing, boating, camping, hiking, and fishing. Less well known, perhaps, is the fact that Michigan has one of the highest densities of golf courses per capita in the nation, as well as excellent skiing and snow boarding facilities.
Portable team building adventures in Michigan
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Michigan.
Site-specific team building adventures in Michigan
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing or other major merchant area.
- Team Orienteering at the Waterloo Recreation Area, or Pontiac Recreation Area.
- Team Sailing out of Traverse City, Port Huron or Waterford.
- Zoolutions at Belle Isle Zoo in Royal Oak, Binder Park Zoo, Detroit Zoo or Potter Park Zoo in Lansing.
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Michigan parks:
- Belle Isle Park - Detroit
- Hawk Island County Park - Lansing
- Kensington Metro Park - Maple Beach
- Lower Huron - Belleville
- Buhr Park - Ann Arbor
- Pere Marquette Park - Muskegon
Some of our favorite Michigan meeting venues:
- Grand Hotel - Mackinaw Island
- Eagle Crest Conference Resort - Ypsilanti
- The Inn at Bay Harbor
- Brook Lodge - Augusta
- Boyne Mountain Resort - Boyne Falls
Some Michigan cities in which we've led programs:
- Ann Arbor
- Grand Rapids