Team Building in New York
Corporate Team Building
Is your team the adventurous type, interested in Team Sailing at the Sagamore on Lake George to develop leadership skills? Or thoughtful and analytical, good with their hands, perfect for Team Performance Challenges in Central Park. Whether an Executive Retreat, Team Orienteering at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation or a corporate training workshop, we can help you select the venue and program best for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in New York
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in New York.
Site-specific team building adventures in New York
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Downtown Manhattan
- GeoTrek in Downtown Manhattan
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Manhattan, Syracuse, Albany or another major merchant center
- Team Orienteering at Harriman State Park
- Team Sailing out of Sag Harbor, New York City or Diamond Point
- Zoolutions at the Central Park Zoo, Bronx Zoo, Seneca Park Zoo in Rochester or another zoo in New York
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite New York parks:
- Matthiessen Park - Irvington
- Central Park - Manhattan
- Morningside Park - Manhattan
- Battery Park - Manhattan
- Powder Mills Park - Rochester
Some of our favorite New York meeting venues:
- Bear Mountain State Park - Bear Mountain
- The Sagamore - Bolton Landing
- Minnewaska Lodge - Gardiner
- Tarrytown House - Irvington
- Hilton Long Island / Huntington - Melville
- Minnewaska Lodge - Platz
- Wolffer Estate Vineyards - Sagaponack
Some New York cities in which we've led programs: