Team Building in Ohio
Corporate Team Building
While Ohio is home to bucolic, rolling farmland dotted with barns and grazing cattle, it also offers majestic bluffs, Lake Erie to the north and the Ohio River to the south.
So whether you're planning a corporate retreat in the Hocking Hills, a team sailing program on Lake Erie, or a communications workshop at the punderson Manor Resort, we can help you select just the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Ohio
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Ohio.
Site-specific team building adventures in Ohio
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Akron, Dayton, Toledo, Cincinnati, Cleveland or another major merchant area.
- Team Orienteering at a nearby park
- Team Sailing out of Sandusky
- Zoolutions at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden in Cincinnati, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Columbus Zoo or the Toledo Zoo.
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Ohio parks:
- Alma Creek State Park - Delaware
- Lakewood Park - Lakewood
- Church Hill Park - Liberty Township
- High Banks Metro Park - Lewis Center
- Hocking Hills State Park - Logan
- Buckeye Lake - Millersport
- Blacklick Park - Reynoldsburg
Some of our favorite Ohio meeting venues:
- Sheraton Suites - Columbus
- The Conference Center at North Point - Lewis Center
- Inn at Honey Run - Millersburg
- Punderson Manor Resort & Conference Center - Punderson State Park
- Atwood Lake Resort & Conference Center - Sherrodsville
Some Ohio cities in which we've led programs: