Team Building in Pennsylvania
Corporate Team Building
Home to some of the most historic and beautiful cities along the East Coast, as well as beautiful parks and nature preserves, Pennsylvania offers a wide variety of meeting locations. From a leadership retreat in the Poconos to a 100-person Pursuit in Allegheny Commons to a Communications workshop at the Normandy Farm Hotel in Blue Bell, we can help you find the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Pennsylvania
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Pennsylvania.
Site-specific team building adventures in Pennsylvania
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Philadelphia or Farmington
- GeoTrek in Philadelphia or Farmington
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia or another merchant area
- Team Orienteering at Northpark, the Poconos, King of Prussia or King's Gap
- Team Sailing in Cranberry Township
- Zoolutions at French Creek State Park
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Pennsylvania parks:
- Marsh Creek State Park - Downington
- Twin Lakes Park - Greensburg
- Valley Forge National Historic Park - King of Prussia
- French Creek State Park - King of Prussia
Some of our favorite Pennsylvania meeting venues:
- Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center - Blue Bell
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa - Farmington
- Desmond Hotel & Conference Center - Malvern
- The Villanova Conference Center - Radnor
- The Country Place - White Haven