Team Building in Vermont
Corporate Team Building
Famous for its country inns, covered bridges, and recreational opportunities such as hiking, biking, and cross country skiing, Vermont has a reputation for being the state with a "mind of its own." Whether you're looking for a corporate retreat near Montpelier, the state's capital, or want to try Team Sailing on Lake Champlain or Team Orienteering in the Green Mountains, we can help you select the right program and location for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Vermont
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Vermont.
Site-specific team building adventures in Vermont
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Knoxville
- GeoTrek in Knoxville
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville or other major merchant areas.
- Team Orienteering at Jay Peak, Morrisville or another nearby park
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Vermont parks:
- Silver Lake State Park - Barnard Village
- Oakledge Park - Burlington
- Mount Philo - Charlotte
- North Branch Park - Montpelier
Some of our favorite Vermont meeting venues:
Some Vermont cities in which we've led programs:
- Lake Champlain