Team Building in Washington
Corporate Team Building
Washington is a unique combination of sophisticated urban centers and untamed wilderness, ideal for GeoTrek, Team Sailing and Team Orienteering programs alike. So whether your executive team is interested in a two-day leadership retreat or Team Orienteering at Bend, we can help you find the right venue and program for your team.
Portable team building adventures in Washington
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Washington.
Site-specific team building adventures in Washington
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
- Get Set...Go! in Downtown Seattle
- GeoTrek in Downtown Seattle
- Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office.
- Solutions in Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma or other nearby merchant center.
- Team Orienteering at Farrel McWhirter Park, Lacamas Lake Park or other near-by park
- Team Sailing out of Seattle, Tacoma or Kirkland.
- Zoolutions at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle or the Tacoma Zoo.
Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
Some of our favorite Washington parks:
- Lacamas Lake Park - Camas
- Lake Sammamish State Park - Issaquah
- Luther Burbank Park - Mercer Island
- Farrel McWhirter Park - Redmond
- Pine Lake Park - Sammamish
- Riverfront Park - Spokane
Some of our favorite Washington resorts:
- Quinault Beach Resort - Ocean Shores
- Skamania Lodge - Stevenson
- Hotel Murano - Tacoma
- The Willows Lodge - Woodinville
Some of our favorite Washington cities: